WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
The Springfield Figure Skating Club is a unique skating club for many reasons:
- It is one of the oldest and most established skating clubs in central Illinois–WE HAVE EXPERIENCE!
- We incorporate all enthusiasts of skating– competitive, recreational, beginner-advanced, all ages (including adults) and fans as members! Bottom line— If you love skating, then we are the premier skating club for YOU!
- We look at skating as not only a sport, but a life experience on and off the ice!
- We want you and your family to love and appreciate the sport of figure skating!
Join The Springfield Figure Skating Club!
And You Can ….
- Have fun & make new friends
- Receive 20% off Learn To Skate Classes
- Skate in “Spotlight On Ice”
- Receive a Skating Magazine subscription and monthly club newsletters
- Receive financial assistance with qualifying competitions
- Skate and have fun at our special events including Secret Santa, Awards Banquet and exhibitions held throughout the year for family and friends
- Support the community by participating in our annual Angel Tree shopping outing
- Take advantage of FREE Club Ice times
Click this photo for our brochure:
How Do I Join?
If you have questions regarding membership, please contact:
To join Springfield Figure Skating Club and US Figure Skating Association we charge an annual membership fee plus annual US Figure Skating dues.
SFSC membership + USFSA membership = Total Dues
Membership is July 1 thru June 30 of every year
*All skaters under 18 must join with parent or guardian
We cannot have a CLUB without YOU!
We cannot have a successful club, ice show, exhibitions or any event without volunteers. New help is always welcome and is a great way for you to get to know other club members!