WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
The Springfield Figure Skating Club is a unique skating club for many reasons:
- It is one of the oldest and most established skating clubs in central Illinois–WE HAVE EXPERIENCE!
- We incorporate all enthusiasts of skating– competitive, recreational, beginner-advanced, all ages (including adults), fans, and we even have some hockey players as members! Bottom line— You love skating, then we are the premier skating club for YOU!
- We look at skating as not only a sport, but a life experience on and off the ice!
- We want you and your family to love and appreciate the sport of figure skating!
Join The Springfield Figure Skating Club!
And You Can ….
- Have fun & make new friends
- NEW! Receive 20% off Learn To Skate Classes
- Skate in “Spotlight On Ice”
- Receive Skating Magazine subscription
- Receive financial assistance with Qualifying Competitions!
- Skate in several exhibitions throughout the year for family and friends
- Have fun at our special events throughout the year: Fun at the Fair Day, Secret Santa, Holiday Parties, Annual Awards Banquet and many more!
- Support community by participating in our annual Angel Tree shopping outing and SFSC sponsored Tree at the Festival of Trees
- Take advantage of Club Ice times
How Do I Join?
Click on the logo below to sign up or renew your SFSC/USFS membership!
If you have questions regarding membership, please contact:
To join Springfield Figure Skating Club and US Figure Skating we charge an annual membership fee plus annual US Figure Skating dues.
SFSC membership + USFS membership = Total Dues
Your membership includes a subscription to SKATING magazine and monthly club newsletters. Membership runs July 1 thru June 30 of every year. Please note: Because we run concurrent with US Figure Skating we do not pro-rate membership fees.
*All skaters under 18 must join with parent or guardian
We can’t have a CLUB without YOU!
We can not have a successful club, ice show, exhibitions or any event without SFSC volunteers. New help is always welcome and is a great way for you to get to know other club members!